20 Truths For A Healing Soul
For nearly sixteen years, I fought a battle to obtain a life that I would be proud to call mine. I faced struggles and setbacks that tried to deter me from claiming victory. Today, I can proudly say I won and not only love my life and my journey but am blessed by it. Along the journey, I was able to pick up beliefs and truths that would transform the way I lived forever for the greatness of my future and self. I acquired knowledge about life, love, and hope because of my experiences that would have otherwise gone unnoticed or taken me a lifetime to learn. I am thankful for the past fifteen years not only for what it showed me but also for what it is allowing me to teach others to help lead them to their own life of authenticity, love, and acceptance. As you are walking your journey, may you take these words to heart. May you allow them to override the negative thoughts you let grow in your precious mind and infect your beautiful soul. May you make them your truth and let them be the bricks of a solid foundation to build your dream life and true self upon.
1. YOU are worthy of love, acceptance, and affection, simply because you exist.
2. A little step might be the beginning of a great journey. Tip toe if you must, but start walking.
3. Life begins outside of your comfort zone. Take the risk. Remember, your current safe boundaries were once unknown frontiers. On the other side of fear lies freedom.
4. Every experience you have is bringing you closer to your true self. They shape you into the person you are today. Often it is the deepest pain which empowers you to grow into your highest self.
5. You may not always end up where you thought you were going, but you will always end up where you are meant to be.
6. Don’t carry your mistakes around with you. their weight may crush you. instead, place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones to rise above them.
7. We step into authenticity through the daily practice of letting go of who we think we are supposed to be and embracing who we are.
8. There is nothing more dangerous than lack of self love. So place your hand over your heart and feel the love now. With this love, you will see the world differently.
9.You will begin to heal when you let go of past hurts, forgive those who have wronged you, and learn to forgive yourself for your mistakes.
10. Beauty is not what you see in the mirror. It is not a size or number. Beauty is how you feel about yourself.
11. Freedom is not overcoming what you think stands in your way. It is understanding what is in your way is part of the way.
12. When you focus on problems, you will have more problems. When you focus on possibilities, you will have more opportunities.
13. You can take all your scattered dreams and build a life you love.
14. You don’t need someone telling you that you are beautiful to feel beautiful. You were born to be real, not perfect. Imperfection is beautiful.
15. You don’t need to believe every insecure thought that you have about yourself.
16. You can learn to like and love yourself just as you are, without changing anything, other than your perception.
17. By being yourself, you put something beautiful in the world that was not there before.
18. Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we’ll ever do.
19. You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.
20. HOPE-Hold on. Pain ends.
Love, light, and bravery, J.L.